Manpower Are looking for Project Coordinator on behalf of our client based just north of Royston in Shepreth. This role is well suited for someone wants a varied role which will consist of operational support with the Project Manager and working alongside engineers in a technical setting.
The purpose of the role is to help to Project Manager ensure the smooth running of the department and projects. This is a good opportunity for someone who wants to progress into Project Management. Someone with a technical background either through education or experience will be well suited to the role.
What We Need From You...
- Experience working in a similar role
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Good administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise work
- Possess good customer service and a professional manor
- Ability to use Microsoft software packages
- Be a strong problem solver
- Educated to degree level is desirable
- Ambition to want to progress and develop
- Attention to detail
- Experience from a manufacturing background is desirable
- Ideally you will be local
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £24,000-£28,000
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Income protection
- Life Insurance
- Free parking
- Training and development
If this role appeals to you, let us know an apply!