Trunking Driver - Class 1 Driver ADR Nights
We are looking for a Class one ADR drivers to join our client at Neath
This is a long term position.
£16.00 per hour for 40 hrs / week (Monday to Friday Occasional Weekend)
£24 Overtime rate
£18.75 shift allowence per shift when working past 10pm
Yearly bonuses are available dependant on performance.
Shift Pattern is: Days or Nights available.
Overtime is available.
- Free Car Park on site.
- PPE is provided.
- Full training given.
- Access to Manpower 'MyPath' - access to online courses for further development
- Key responsibilities are:
Ensure deliveries are made to the customer with a high level of customer service as standard, Work in a safe, compliant, and professional manner in line with the client's operational planning.
What we would like from you:
- Hold Cat C+E driving licence
- Hold a DCPC card
- Current ADR certificate with ADR in gasses Class 2 in packages and tanked goods.
- Understand an adhere to driver's hours legislation and tachographs.
Please be aware that some manual handling will be required for this role.
If you are successful, please be aware that a DBS check is required.