Manpower is currently looking for Process Operator / Labourer for our busy client based in Wakefield
This position is to start immediately and is long term ongoing contract, working full time hours
07:00-15:30 Mon to Thurs,
07:00-14:30 Fri, (30 minutes daily unpaid break)
Pay - £10.90 ph
To work as a member of a team, manufacturing specific products according to the
Company's standards and requirement, in accordance with written procedures, complying
with safety regulations and quality requirements and working within the company's
Environmental Permit consents.
Demonstrate the ability to identify and report problems. Assist in actions for continuous
Be flexible in your approach to duties in accordance with the requirements of the business.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES (NON-EXHAUSTIVE)
- Operate a manual production process, split into two discrete parts, sublimation
(continuous) and processing of the solid crystalline product.
- Record specific production parameters and adjust production controls accordingly.
- Operate ancillary equipment to classify the product into different grades (by physical
- Operate equipment to grind product to produce a powdered grade.
- Operate blending equipment to produce product to specific requirements.
- Monitor, record and report the condition of process equipment within the working plant
area to identify defects and enable repairs by the maintenance teams to be performed in
a timely manner.
- Isolate, decontaminate and prepare plant equipment in line with the requirements
specified in the Permit to Work (PTW), to ensure equipment/plant is in a safe condition
for maintenance/repair personnel to work on.
- Maintain the cleanliness of process equipment.
- Ensure the housekeeping standards of the plant area meet the Company requirements.
- Complete all necessary paperwork covering plant condition, plant safety, production data
and routine recording of specified parameters, inputting any required data on to the
Company computer system where required.
- Perform other tasks within the level of responsibility and ability as required by
Management from time to time