Manpower are recruiting Catering Assistants to work for our public sector client.
You will be responsible for the provision of an effective, safe, hygienic, food service.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing menu choices and taking patient orders
- Food preparation of meals and serving the patients
- Offering tea and coffee to patients and visitors
- Completion of related paperwork
- Ensuring a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained at all times
Experience - Ideally you will have previous catering experience, however full training is provided.
Contract - Temporary.
Hours - Part time. You will be required to work 3 x 10 hour shifts, any days Monday to Sunday.
You will be required to wear PPE at all time, uniform is also provided. Due to the location you will need your own transport. Free parking is available
What we offer you:.
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay
- Paid holidays
- NEST Pension
The role is subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check.