I have a superb opportunity for a Mini Bulk Driver (Class 2 LGV) to work for a large LPG distribution organisation based in Buckfastleigh.
About the role:
You will get to realise your love of driving and being on the road every day. Responsible for driving a Class 2 vehicle ensuring that all deliveries of Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) in bulk are on time and safely provided to our domestic and commercial customers. Taking control and accountability for ensuring a great customer experience and maintaining safe practices at all times.
* A focus on attention to detail and ensuring the vehicle is safe and roadworthy by conducting daily vehicle checks
* Managing and communicating with customers and ensuring a high level of service is received at all times
* Staying in touch with the wider team and willing to help out when needed
* Maintaining safety standards at all times when driving the vehicle and remaining calm in all situations
* Making decisions and solving problems as they arise - thinking methodically through situations and challenges
* Taking accountability for delivering to multiple customers and staying focused on what needs to be achieved in the day
* Loading and unloading the vehicle ensuring safety measures are in place and complied with
* Re-fuelling and loading the vehicle at Supply Points
* LGV Class 2 licence and an ADR in Tanks with minimum class 2 gases
* Driver CPC
* Valid Drivers Digital Tachograph Card with sound knowledge of driving hours and tachograph regulations
* Resilience and a calm and considered approach in all situations
* Communicate with the wider team and stay flexible to help out when needed
* Willingness to learn new ways of doing things and adapt to new processes and procedures as they arise
* A Criminal (DBS) Check will apply to this post.
£30,420 working full time Mon-Fri, plus extensive benefits and clear career progression opportunities.