A fantastic opportunity to work for market leading environmental risk reduction company through preventative and responsive solutions offering an expert 24-7 service to their customers.
Due to growth, my client is looking to recruit Project Managers that will be responsible for various projects, both planned & emergency response, mobilising expeditiously from inception to completion and will manage these projects fully out in the field. The roles will be based at a specific depot, but due to the reactive and flexible requirements of the business, these may at times be from any location as assigned by management across the UK. The postholders will be required to organise and control all aspects of industrial services projects including the resourcing and planning of projects, as well as being responsible for successful completion of all allocated projects from initial client contact through to invoice.
Reporting to our Regional Response & Technical Managers, you will be expected to both identify & source your own enquiries / opportunities from new & existing customers & respond to incoming enquiries as assigned by the Response & Technical Team.
The primary focus of this role is to lead the projects in the field, and commercial work with the depots
- Create awareness within all markets and sectors sector.
- Identify new opportunities for the company by identifying projects and visiting existing and new customers.
- Maximise all opportunities and upsell all company services.
- Attend client meetings & site visits with a view to identifying client requirements and building & winning proposals / quotes including design of scope of works & pricing.
- Grow and develop existing & new client relations.
- Deliver presentations and give technical advice to customers.
- Work closely with clients and respond to all enquiries and requirements.
- Prioritise work and emergency responses.
- Negotiate and finalise sales agreements with customers.
- Oversee jobs execution through planning, coordination, procurement, site works, equipment, subcontractors, and labour management.
- On site management of depot operatives, technicians & engineers to achieve successful completion of all assigned projects.
- Submit reports on demand to group senior Management.
- Provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Implement effecting efficiencies, ensuring cost savings and quality control.
- Any other duties for which the postholder is qualified and/or experienced to undertake and as assigned by management.
The Environmental Services Project Manager Preferred Requirements:
- Good technical and industry knowledge of environmental services
- Handling of Hazardous Materials inclusive of response to incidents & decontamination procedures
- Management of Confined Space permitted operations
- Experience including, Water jetting, ADR, Product Transfer and Marine Response etc., ground works, remediation, and tankering operations
- Fully computer literate with working knowledge of Word, Excel and email and able to prepare and present reports using such applications
- Strong understanding and knowledge of health and safety at work; promote compliant and best practice in line with relative legislation
- Possessing IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications would be advantageous.
- Demonstrate keen commercial awareness to develop new business with clients at any opportunity
- A clean full UK Driving Licence is essential
- The right to work in the UK proof will be required
Salary: Upto £40,000 with + Vehicle + Overtime - 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Pension + others