We have an immediate, full time temporary, currently home based position available for a Commercial Customer Associate on behalf of a leading Bank.
As a Commercial Customer Associate your role will involve delivering a superior customer experience by meeting and exceeding customer expectations through effective communication, acting as a role model for our client. You will work as part of a remote team, equipment and training is provided.
What you’ll need to do:
- Answering inbound Commercial Banking calls, delivering great customer service and exceeding customer expectations through effective listening and great conversations.
- Recognizing the customer as an individual, thinking wider than the guidance provided by standard procedures to take ownership of the customer’s needs
- Delivering a high level of customer service, at first point of contact efficiently and effectively.
- Being proactive in identifying and taking ownership of resolving customer queries with minimal customer delay (ensuring service level agreements are met).
- Effectively building customer rapport to identify and address customer needs, ensuring the appropriate service or solution is provided to deepen and broaden customer relationships.
- Treating customers fairly and as individuals, ensuring that their needs are established and we deliver the right outcome for our customers.
- Be a digital advocate promoting our digital channels and supporting our customers with their journey onto our assisted digital platforms.
- Proactively drive personal development to support own personal growth
- Undertake effective customer contact through inbound telephony as required to instil customer confidence where customers are seeking to undertake various transactions and queries at first point of contact.
- Being proactive in identifying and taking ownership of resolving any queries which arise with minimal customer delay (ensuring service level agreements are met).
What we’ll need from you:
- Understanding of Bank’s systems – including Browser Main Menu, Document Viewer, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Understanding of Business types and structures
- Strong team player
- Excellent verbal written and communication skills
- High standards of numeracy and accuracy
- Effective listening & problem solving skills
- Flexible and receptive to change
- Taking ownership to build competency in customer relationships and own development
- Able to work on own whilst understanding impact of role within team, acting with pace and urgency.
- Adaptable and flexible, with a willingness to change to meet changing market demand and opportunity
- Availability to start on January 17th
- Able and open to work flexible shift schedules
- Equipment provided
- Training support is provided
- Opportunity to work for a leading brand
- Access to training and development
- Salary equivalent: £24,570
- 33 days holiday allowance per year
During the recruitment and onboarding process we will be adhering to the social distancing guidance from the government.