We have an exciting opportunity to join a world-leading bank, working part-time on a temporary contract as a Customer Service Representative. This is a customer facing role and will be on-site across our branch locations. You will act as the first point of contact for customers and will be responsible for providing a high quality, personalised, friendly, efficient and customer-driven service.
We’re looking for candidates who can pro-actively identify and address customer needs, with the responsibility to service the customer base by handling cash withdrawals and deposits. This role will give you the opportunity to build your career, whilst supporting the bank and its customers nationwide each day.
What you’ll need to do:
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved by leading the teams to consistently deliver excellent service.
- Provide high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving the customer query at first contact where possible.
- Understand customer needs and offer relevant products, services and solutions.
- Provide support in acquiring new customers and deepen existing relationships.
- Ensure all activities, transactions and sales adhere to prevailing HSBC and regulatory standards.
What we’ll need from you:
- The ability to take ownership, using your own initiative.
- Commitment to a 6-month contract, working part time, Mon - Fri 10am-2pm
- Availability to attend 4 weeks of training
- Availability to start the role on 17th January 2022.
- Pay £11.00 per hour.
- Four weeks skills training.
- 28 days annual leave (no holiday will be allowed in the training period).
- The possibility of working overtime.
- All necessary equipment will be provided for the role.
Desired (but not essential) Experience & Skills
- Ability to work as part of a motivated team.
- Ability to support and/or guide colleagues.
- Attention to detail whilst maintaining high volume of work.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, together with excellent customer focus.
- Excellent organisation skills.
If you feel that you have the necessary skill set for this role, and you’re ready to take on a new challenge, please apply now.