We have an exciting opportunity to join a world-leading bank, working on a full-time temporary contract as a Customer Service Consultant. This is a customer facing role and will be on-site across our branch locations. You will be primarily focused on generating revenue by meeting customer needs to personal banking and advance customer segment.
We’re looking for candidates who will provide a consistently excellent customer experience, encouraging customers to use additional channels where appropriate to ensure delivery. There is potential to undertake all product sales (where regulation permits) using EDRAS based sales processes, also providing referrals to both Wealth Sales and Branch Specialists based on customer needs.
What you’ll need to do:
- Engage and discover customer needs on branch entry.
- Acquire new to bank customers.
- Deepen relationships with customers.
- Deliver service excellence.
- Promote and deliver multi-channel engagement.
- Support the branch.
- Protect the bank - through vigilance against fraud, knowing your customer, adhering to regulations/policies and minimising operational risk.
What we’ll need from you:
- The ability to take ownership, using your own initiative.
- Commitment to a 6-month contract, working 35 hours over 5 days a week. Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Saturday 9.30am-1pm (if required)
- Availability to attend 4 weeks of training
- Availability to start the role on 17th January 2022.
- You may be asked to travel to other London branches in addition to your main location.
- Pay £13.50 per hour.
- Four weeks skills training.
- 28 days annual leave (no holiday will be allowed in the training period)
- The possibility of working overtime.
- All necessary equipment will be provided for the role.
Desired (but not essential) Experience & Skills
- Ability to work as part of a motivated team.
- Ability to support and/or guide colleagues.
- Attention to detail whilst maintaining high volume of work.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, together with excellent customer focus.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to travel within 30 minutes of branch.
If you feel that you have the necessary skill set for this role, and you’re ready to take on a new challenge, please apply now.