Learning and Development Associate
Hosted by Manpower
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 12-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
Purpose and Objectives:
Are you a highly motivated, agile, and customer focused individual who wants to become part of Global Onboarding team to jointly create a great experience for our newly hired colleagues globally? We are the first impression of SAP!
We are accountable for the delivery of SAP's Onboarding program to 15,000 new hires, 1,000 managers and 1,000 External workers every year. Aside from very strong team spirit, the fundamental aspect of our success is a close partnership with diverse stakeholders across the globe and all carrier levels. As a very agile and passionate team, we continuously seek opportunities to improve our service by actively listening to the feedback provided by all stakeholders and foremost, our customers.
Customer satisfaction and experience are our ultimate focus areas. We strive to deliver a simple yet engaging onboarding experience leveraging modern technology and the irreplaceable human touch to ensure that our new hires have an amazing, lasting impression.
As part of our team, you will play a key role in SAP's Onboarding program delivery including facilitation of virtual onboarding sessions, offering your expertise in the new manager onboarding experience, and making an impact by amplifying the onboarding experience for new hires via diverse enhancement projects. Join us and you can be part of someone's onboarding story for years to come!
- Manage and coordinate projects to support strategic HR initiatives
- Ensure the onboarding resources follow the latest branding trends and guidelines
- Create and maintain customer-facing enablement resources, including SAP's intranet portal pages, cloud-based applications, and presentations
- Drive strong stakeholder management and negotiation
- Understand customer requirements and use innovative approaches to continuously improve the service
- Support with the management of the end-to-end onboarding process and the virtual onboarding sessions delivery
Skills and Competencies
- 0-2 years' experience
- Proficient in English language (written, spoken)
- Instructional design savviness is a must
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint & Photoshop
- Experience in creating communication to diverse target groups
- Project Management
- Organizational skills and agility to work across different topics as needed
- Ability to engage participants in virtual environment & facilitate/deliver enablement and training sessions
- Proven ability to perform effectively within strict deadlines
- Strong team player spirit
WHAT YOU GET FROM US @ ManpowerGroup
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We are proud to have received several global awards and achievements, including being named to Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for eleven consecutive years - more than any organization in the industry.
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.
If you are interested in working with ManpowerGroup onsite at SAP, please apply!