Permanent Position. I have a superb opportunity for a payroll advisor for one of the UK's largest independent equipment rental company.
About the role:
The Payroll Advisor will process the full end-to-end monthly payroll for approximately 1800 employees and deal with any payroll related queries. As part of a team of two, the Payroll Advisor will ensure all employee documentation is collated and processed within agreed timescales and carry out any associated payroll admin tasks. Also respond to payroll queries from managers and employees and be able to produce monthly reports for managers and directors.
- Experience of processing a high-volume monthly payroll (experience of using Resourcelink would be beneficial)
Excellent organisational skills and numeracy with the ability to manage competing priorities effectively
* Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify and correct errors within high volume data
* An effective communicator, both written and verbally, with the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
* Current knowledge and understanding of Government guidelines relating to statutory benefit payments
* Proficient in MS Office packages including Excel and Word is essential
In return you will receive:
- Up to £28,000 depending on experience.
- Employer contributory pension.
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Staff social fund.
- Health and wellness (free eyesight test etc)
The position will be Monday - Thursday 08:40am till 17:00 with a 16:00 finish on a Friday. There will be the option of working from home every second week until a full return to the office is complete. A laptop and mobile phone will be provided by the company.
**Apply below with an up-to-date CV to register your interest**