You will be working for one of the largest LPG suppliers in the UK with over 35 years' experience providing alternative energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. You will be responsible for reporting into the Emergency team manager, you will be responsible for effectively handling all calls, processes and administration during their shift in relation to DCD (driver controlled
delivery). To effectively liaise with team members and other departments within relating to DCD. You will assist with the administration of the Emergency team operations, including allocation of work to engineering resource.
You will be Call handling for DCD (Driver controlled delivery), Operating system for controls of DCD, ensuring the timely processing of completed paperwork, ensuring work is completed to agreed department SLA, assisting with administration functions of Emergency Team and ensuring that all safety and operational procedures are adhered to in the execution of DCD.
You will need
· the ability to build strong working relationships
· have competent telephone skills
· have good organisational skills
· have good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate to employees on all levels
· be able to communicate with customers directly, handle and champion any issues that might arise
· have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office packages
· be able to work outside normal working hours, when the business requires
· have a flexible working approach and be able to convey a positive attitude to staff and customers at all times.