We are currently recruiting for soft services staff - mainly multiple cleaning and catering staff to work for our national client based in Norwich. Our client is looking to expand their current work force with the role offering a variety of shifts. Generally, the hours of work will be between 11am - 7pm.
The role will require candidates to have the ability to work well as part of a team and possess good interpersonal /customer service skills along with managing a catering schedule.
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Hours: Working hours starting at 11am until 7pm
(On a 2-week rota- Week 1 Mon, Thur & Fri- Week 2 Tues, Wed, Sat & Sun)
- You will be required to carry out all cleaning assigned on a schedule - Full training and guidance will be given.
- Vacuuming, damp mopping and polishing floors
- Dusting furniture and fittings - High- and Low-level areas
- Attention to public areas throughout your shift
- collection, segregation, and disposal of waste materials in accordance with policies.
- Provide Ad-Hoc emergency cleaning as required.
- Ensure that all cleaning materials are correctly and safely stored after use each day.
- Basic help and preparation for meals on site
These roles are based in a clinical environment so all successful candidates will have DBS checks processed.
The roles are, at first on a 3 contract with the possibility of being extended with Temp to Perm opportunities.
If you have experience working within the hospitality, cleaning, catering, or retail industry and looking for a role please apply.