Our well established client is looking to fill several Security Operations Analyst positions to join their expanding team that provides service to internal and external customers. The team provides outsourced security event monitoring and incident response services to a wide variety of clients using a Microsoft centric technology stack.
Continuous training and evolution of their services has been fundamental to their 20 years' of success as a Microsoft gold partner and successful applicants will maintain Microsoft security operations and engineer certifications.
This a full time home based role.
- Receipt and categorisation of initial event, incident and requests from customers.
- Provide initial triage and trigger escalation/assignment as appropriate.
- Investigation of event alerts and liaising with the customer to confirm closure.
- 08:00-18:00 with shift patterns and participation in on-call rota. They are working towards a shift-based service on a 24/7 basis, candidates should apply with this in mind.
- Understanding of Information Security principles.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical understanding of IT infrastructure such as networks, the Microsoft 365 suite, Azure Active Directory, Windows Server and Active Directory.
- Ability to install security software and applications.
- Experience with a Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) toolset. Azure Sentinel for example.
- Experience with EDR tools.
- Microsoft SC-200, SC-300 or SC-400 certification.
- Competitive Market Salary (£25-£35k)
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Continual Training and Career Development
Interested in this permanent role, home based role. Please email or contact me on 07483 340870.