Manpower are excited to be working with a National Client who are currently recruiting for a Class 2 Mini Bulk Driver with ADR
There are 3 shift patterns within this role.
Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday
4 on 2 off
Any 5 in 7 days
Usual Work hours are
7-4 in most depots however can have a flex upto a 5AM start, lunches are paid
During winter, these hours will change to usually more around the 10-11 hour days.
Usual delivery targets
3-5 per day, potential increase over winter to up to 7 or 8.
Is paid after 45 hours, at 1.5x
ADR is required for this role
Will be to a varying distance of sites and customers. Will mostly be within a 2 hour drive, will do a maximum of 5 loads per day.
- 45 hours contract with paid tachograph breaks
- Best in class shift premiums
- Annual business performance bonus
- Driver of the Year awards recognising our great drivers
- 33 days paid holiday with the opportunity to purchase up to 5 days extra leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced paternity / maternity leave (subject to qualifying service)
- Death in service payment x4 of annual salary
- Nationwide discounts for gym memberships / restaurants / hotels / retail etc
- ADR refresher course every 5 years (if applicable)
- 35 hours free CPC training
- High quality PPE
- Digital tachograph card