Regional Sales Development Manager
Up to £50,000 based on experience
As a worldwide brand operating in 22 countries, this innovative client is a true market-leader in metal finishing and thermal processing services, supplying into a variety of industries (aerospace, automotive and power generation, to name a few). With 5,700 people employed across 165 sites, they house some of the best talent in the industry; all attracted to the business by its outstanding reputation and excellent company culture.
As an organisation, they recognise that the success of their business is based upon the skills, and loyalty of their people and they strive to offer a working environment where these attributes are rewarded and valued. Does this sound like the type of company that can offer you the challenging yet secure career prospects you are seeking?
Our client is looking to recruit a Regional Sales Development Manager to deliver increased and sustainable profitable sales growth through establishing, maintaining, and expanding the customer base within the Northeast region of the UK.
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing organic growth opportunities within current customer's operation(s) where client solutions may add value.
- Supply Specific market sector information offering an overview of the marketplace relevant to BHT and its customers.
- To deliver a year over year growth in revenue/margin for the assigned customer base, to meet both annual and long-term growth expectations of client Heat Treatments.
- Aligning client's portfolio to best serve the customer's strategic and tactical business goals and objectives including senior executive, operational, engineering and procurement personnel.
- To ensure that the value of client's solutions is clearly understood and effectively communicated to all appropriate executives and personnel in the customer's organisation.
- Work with the central commercial team to supply market pricing Intel and suggested pricing strategies.
- Supply & critique Business volumes to develop accurate sales forecasting.
- Supply the UK Sales Manager with all the required monthly reports in a timely manner.
Please note: Regional Sales Development Manager needs to be in a commutable distance to Rotherham. This role requires the holder to travel mostly within UK, but other travel could be necessary on occasion and to be able to work flexible hours as workload demands.
Our client is keen to hear from people who possess following:
- Knowledge of Heat treatment processes, Controlled Atmosphere, Vacuum, and Nitriding.
- Knowledge of Heat treatment markets.
- Preferably educated to a HNC standard or higher, in engineering or materials-based subject
- Develop and sustain a strategic and secure relationship between client and customer.
- Ability to develop a sales strategy to secure new business wins by market and application.
- Proven ability to develop new customers and opportunities for client.
- Excellent relational, communication and presentation skills.
- Be self-motivated and show great drive and commitment to be successful.
In return, my client is offering an excellent package including:
- Salary - Up to £50,000 based on experience
- Bonus - 25% (Current RSDM offering)
- Car/Car allowance - £415/month (Current RSDM rate)
- Pension - Match contribution from 4% - 10%
- Life Assurance - 2 x annual salary rising to 4 x if join Company pension
- An entitlement to full pay whilst off sick for a limited number of days (in addition to your statutory sick pay entitlement)
- Free Parking on all sites
- Free refreshments provided all sites
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Regional Sales Development Manager is of interest to you, please apply online.