An exciting opportunity has arisen in Chadderton for a Credit Administrator to join our client on a full-time temporary basis for 6 weeks, working Monday to Friday, paying £11.25 per hour PAYE.
Please note that this role will be 100% remote working except for the first day where you will meet, greet and get set up.
**All successful candidates will be required to undergo out clients vetting scheme**
- Opening of New Credit Account Application Form
- Change of Address & General Account Amendments
- Resolve disputes / delays / other issues by cross-functional co-ordination
- Manning an accounts email inbox, saving attachments from emails, sending copy invoices & distributing information to relevant departments
- Issuing overdue letters / reminders re court action
- Ensuring that all account settings are daily reviewed and maintained in cooperation with Customer Master Team (ie: Communication Method, Emails, Language correspondence).
Skills and experience
- Fluency in MS Office and Excel
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to deal and interact with multiple stakeholders
- Promotes teamwork and diversity