Multilingual Customer Service Operatives - Chester
My client based in the Chester area are looking for several Multilingual Customer Service Operatives to start immediately on an on-going, temporary basis.
The roles require you to be fluent in at least one of the following languages:
The company are an international pharmaceutical business, as such they require several Multilingual Customer Service Operatives to join the business to work across multiple languages to support their ever-growing portfolio of customers.
These roles are initially remote, however as the requirement increases to sustain an office-based team you will eventually be required to complete at least 2 days per week in the office, this will be discussed at interview to give you an inclination of timescales as to when this may happen.
Working hours are between 0800 - 1600, Monday to Friday
(a degree of flexibility is required during the work to support customer needs)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Understand policies around order management and customer inquiries processes, and execute in compliance with Global distribution Practices (GDP)
- Receive orders and enter them in SAP system after performing validations on order following defined business rules
- Inform customers in case of quality issues related to product, recalls, or put on hold situations
- Handle back-orders and returns for customers: entering into system, obtaining approvals where necessary, informing customer of decisions, and clearing logs
- Monitor all open orders until completion and address exceptions
- Archive order and delivery documents
- Receive and answer customer contacts through phone, e-mail and fax and record in call tracking tool
- Route inquiries to related departments (within Capability Centre or in markets)
- Handle customer routine complaints and disputes; resolve disputes; route disputes to the proper channels
- Determine root causes and inform customers of outcomes
- Receive and resolve internal ad-hoc inquiries
- Liaise to BFS in-markets teams to understand order requirements for new product launches and special orders (e.g. clinical trials, free goods)
- Support internal and external audits
This is a fixed term contract that could lead to ongoing employment for the right person, please apply today for immediate consideration.