Manpower is currently recruiting for Production Operatives to work in the outskirts of Oxford on a Temporary to permanent Basis starting ASAP, working Monday-Thursday 7am-4.30pm and Friday 7am-11am. Due to the location of the factory OWN transport is essential as there is NO public transport to the location.
Duties will include:
- Following Assembly instructions to complete task needed.
- Ensuring accurate picking, packing and despatch to strict deadlines whilst maintaining high quality and accuracy.
- Stock allocation
- Stock taking when required.
- Working to agreed targets and timescales
- Flexibility in terms of multiskilling and tasking
- Any other responsibilities as required for successful operation of department.
- No experience needed, training will be given
- Ability to follow instructions
- Basic Tool knowledge to perform duties
- Good with hands and attention to detail
- Must be able to work within a team as well as independently
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Full driving licence
- A Good 'Can Do Attidude'
Also be aware that on the offer of an interview you will be requested to perform a weld test. Please contact Manpower today for more information.