Do you want to join a successful supply chain business where you can really make a difference and be part of a world class team? Do you want some great perks and be rewarded well for what you do?
If the answer is yes, please read on…..
Perks of the Job
- Regular Loyalty Payments of up to £3,000 - ability to earn 3 x 6 monthly payments paid in July 2022, January 2023 and July 2023 - terms apply
- Weekend and Bank Holiday working premiums
- Employee Refer Top Talent Scheme - ability to earn £500 for each successful referral
- A free meal on every shift you work
As a Warehouse Operative you will assist in the overall picking and dispatch of customer's orders through using voice technology that communicates with a warehouse management system.
Our client is dedicated to being the leading logistics service provider for the most well know restaurant chains around the world, offering long term growth plans and promotion opportunities for those who are interested you don't want to miss out on this opportunity.
7 on, 7 off shift pattern
Days 07:00AM - 18:00PM
Nights 19:00PM - 06:00AM
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Pick and pack orders as instructed by voice picking system
- Using a LLOP truck to pick multiple orders (In house training provided)
- Load vehicles adhering to company procedures
- Work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- Keep work area clean and tidy
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards
- Communicate between team leaders and shift managers
- Work in a multi temperature environment
- Check in and store all items correctly and securely to avoid damage and any QA issues
- Replenishing - Ensuring pick faces are kept to the correct stock levels
- Goods In - Receipt of palletised and containerised goods
Be adaptable in your approach to work and be open to learn new skills to meet the needs of the business. Being open and honest when suggesting changes and improvements to leadership team.
Always follow safety practices and compliance policies, use time wisely to get things done and meet /exceeds deadlines. Strive to produce great quality work whilst staying calm under pressure, having a strong awareness of Health and Safety procedures and being a team player.
Experience working in a physically demanding multi-temperature fast paced environment is not essential however is beneficial.
Experience of MHE driving is not essential however is beneficial.
Interested? Apply now and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.