A new exciting opportunity has arisen. our client is a market-leading TIC, providing trusted, accredited, and certified hazardous material risk management to the UK and internationally. As a group of risk management companies, our team continues to accelerate forward beyond the capabilities of other market providers.
Why not? Why not join a company that now offers more manageable work loads, 25 days holiday, longevity and security during pandemics and recession's, brand new company vans with travel time anything over 35 minutes paid for with your very own fuel card, work from home options, smart tablets, competitive pension schemes and ANY future qualifications fully paid for to further your career. Above all else, why not join a company that actually values it's employees? that creates a family-feel working environment to suit YOUR needs.
As an Asbestos Surveyor, you will be joining the UK's market-leading, accredited provider of hazardous materials testing, inspection, and consultancy.
You need to be committed to a daily challenge, in a fast-paced development environment but in return, you will receive an industry-leading remuneration package and, as an international provider and a market leader, we can offer you career opportunities and development like never before.
If you are interested in joining the new wave of hazardous material experts, then apply below.
You will carry out all disciplines of asbestos surveying and building inspection whilst maintaining the highest level of professionalism and customer service.
- Carrying out all disciplines of asbestos surveying and building inspection, including management, refurbishment and demolition surveys as well as land investigation and inspection.
- Produce Asbestos Survey reports and drawings through our self developed and industry-leading software, NexGen.
- Accurate collection of factual and numerical data via a tablet device
- Familiarity and compliance with all asbestos relevant legislation e.g HSE and construction
- Maintaining your personal QHSE documentation and adhering to internal assurance processes.
- Site representation.
- Providing a professional and courteous service to clients, answering any queries that they might have as well as specialist advice and interpretation where necessary
- Communication with clients, management, the Technical Support team and fellow team members
More About You!
- BOHS P402 or equivalent
- Working knowledge of HSG:264 The Survey Guide
- Full UK driving licence (manual)
- Satisfactory Enhanced DBS check
- Flexible approach to travelling and out-of-hours working
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to work effectively and intuitively either alone or in a small team
- Attention to detail
Benefits of Working with us
We build our trusting relationships upon 3 pillars: engagement, motivation and value, which are upheld by our generous employee benefits package. If you join, you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Paid travel time
- Company matched pension scheme
- Bi-annual team performance bonus
- Retention bonus
- Health cashback scheme
- Company lieu time scheme
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Industry leading training opportunities and encouragement to learn on the job and gain further qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme, which includes counselling services and legal assistance
- Cashback and discounts on purchases and events, as well as a peer-to-peer recognition platform and spot financial awards