Customer Service Advisor
A career that will deliver change. Together we'll help Britain achieve Net Zero.
Working hours: Flexible shift pattern between 08:00-18:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00-14:00 Saturday after training and development
Location: Doxford Business Park, Sunderland
Salary: From £20,000, rising to £21,000 within a year + excellent benefits + blended working (homeworking / office based) options available once training is complete
EDF, are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their customer contact centre. If you have a passion for helping people, have good communication skills and you're looking for a career where you can really make a difference, then we'd love to hear from you!
What you'll do:
* As a Customer Service Advisor, you'll be part of a team providing first class customer service to EDF's customers.
* You'll be the voice of the business, a trouble-shooter and a problem solver.
* You'll put the Customer first and help solve EDF's customer's energy needs. You'll be a good listener, have an understanding personality, and the ability to empathise with and respect your colleagues and customers.
* You'll be IT literate with a good general level of education including Maths and English.
EDF are dedicated to offering flexible benefits that support people across all aspects of their lives. With EDF, we offer a range of benefits to support workers' physical, emotional and financial wellbeing:
* Wide-ranging career opportunities
* 37 hours a week
* 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Blended (home / office) working options available once your Probationary Period is complete
- Discounts & cashback through many retailers
* On site gym, Costa and close to local bus routes
* Free tea and coffee
* Bonus scheme, with further opportunities for commission
Where you'll be based
You'll be given an induction (11 weeks at EDF's offices). Once you've finished and have completed your Probationary Period (at roughly 24 weeks), we'll review your working arrangements with a view to moving to our Blended Working Principles. To have the best employee experience, at EDF we believe it's important for people to be together for things like:
* Collaboration and group working
* Team meetings and one to ones
* Certain types of training and development
* Coaching and feedback
* Performance and wellbeing support
Together, we can beat the climate crisis. Together, we can help Britain achieve Net Zero.
When it comes to saving the planet, everyone's talking the talk these days. As Britain's biggest generator of zero carbon electricity, we're not just talking about it, we're doing something about it.
At EDF every single one of us is 100% committed to reducing the UK's carbon emissions to Net Zero. We're generating the right mix of low carbon electricity to power the nation today and building the low carbon infrastructure Britain will need tomorrow.
Our people form a 10,000+ strong community, rich in diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We empower our people with the skills they need to build a successful career and to bring our purpose to life in their work.
At EDF, everyone's welcome. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone has a voice and where they can feel confident being themselves. We'll value the difference you bring and give you opportunities to thrive and succeed. At EDF, everyone's welcome. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone has a voice and where you can feel confident being yourself. We will not tolerate any behaviour that does not uphold our Everyone's Welcome vision. We're also an equal opportunities and a disability confident employer.