This is a great opportunity for drivers who enjoy working for a prestigious logistics company, driving a modern and well maintained fleet of vehicles and who are looking for flexibility in their life.
Role & Responsibilities
- Location: Bristol, BS11 0YW
- Delivering dairy products to customer stores and regional distribution centres
- Diligent in ensuring driver and vehicle checks are completed correctly
- Forward thinking, route checks for safety restrictions, planned road works and traffic to ensure your journey will be smooth and efficient
- Highly professional in all situations as you are the interface between the business and our customer base
- Working shifts 5 days out of 7 with the option night shift if you want.
Key skills & experience
- Class 2 Licence (Cat C)
- Current CPC and digital driving card
- No more than 6 minor points on driving licence (No CDs, DDs, DRs or INs)
- We will train and develop you to the necessary level
- Must be comfortable with the physical nature of the role. Trolleys will be loaded and unloaded by the driver onto the vehicle
- A good base salary, an overtime rate of x1.5 and premium rates for weekends (Saturday x1.5 and Sunday x2)
- An unsociable hour's premium of 23% between 6pm and 4am
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days public /customary holidays & service-related holidays (pro rata)
- Financial supports towards the cost of your medical and digital driving cards
- Access an exclusive rewards platform including your internal money, health and lifestyle benefits, Company pension, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance, home technology and cycle to work.
- Access the our clients Rewards discount scheme offering over 800 discounts online and in-store and the potential to make savings across grocery and clothes shopping, holidays, insurance, gifts and more
- Have pride in what you achieve as a member of a team
- Be provided with a free corporate uniform
- Free onsite secured colleague car parking