Are you looking for a role that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for you!
Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate, working with our client a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company based in the heart of Brighton.
The FES International Payments Operations team are responsible for maximising revenue by accurately processing transactions originating from the UK market. In this position you'll join a team providing exceptional back office and front-line support to clients, who use our Cross-border Payment products.
FXIP Operations team work on Salesforce and FXOPS platforms. We also use our Counterparty Bank platforms and International payment formatting guides and tools. We work closely together with Global Sanctions Group, Risk and Sales teams. We pilot new Cross-border payment products and closely collaborate with other Commercial business units.
Responsibilities include processing wire transfer and draft transactions, preparation of accounting reports and entries, investigation of payments and reconciliation items. In addition, a key service differentiator is our ability to effectively resolve a payment investigation through close interaction with Counterparties.
In your role you must be able to demonstrate:
- A sound working knowledge of FXIP Products and Services is essential
- An understanding of international banking; SWIFT and Fedwire transmission methods along with a working knowledge of real-world banking is critical
- A good working knowledge of Salesforce as a Client Relationship Management tool is desirable.
- Attention to detail is key and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy whilst working under pressure
- A pro-active and flexible approach to work
- A high level of numeracy in addition to knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Creative problem solving, interpersonal, listening and organisational skills are required.
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team ensuring team goals are achieved
- Flexibility with working hours (if required) is a must to help with the achievement of the collective goal.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply here today!