Temp - Perm Role
Manpower are currently recruiting an assistant team leader on behalf of our client in the Grimsby area.
The role will involve working Mon - Fri 10pm-6am
The Daily tasks and responsibilities will include -
- Carry out checks following the correct method
- Take necessary corrective actions
- record data accurately
- Ensure that all products are prepared and packed to the highest quality standard and that their consistency is maintained
- Ensure that personal and factory standards in the factory are maintained at all times
- Be able to recognise food safety risk and be able prioritise findings and report as required to all relevant staff
This role will become permanent after successful trial period. Once you go permanent the pay rate will be £12.00 If you are interested please telephone Manpower on 01472 361616 between 0800 and 1800 Monday - Friday or email to arrange an immediate interview.