Millions of people get their gas and electricity from one of the UK's top energy provider, at home and at work - and this is your chance to join us as a Settlements Administrator.
This position is based in Solihull in a fully COVID safe environment and will be a mixture of home working and office working following on-site training. You will need to be able to get to site on a regular basis.
The working hours for this role are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
The role is initially a 6 month contract with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
About the role:
Does the thought of being Customer obsessed inspire you? Do you have good attention to detail? Are you good at solving problems and using common sense to drive great solutions for our customers and our business? Are you passionate about driving your own development and performance and have a willingness to self-learn? Do you love making things better and do you shout up with ideas when things just aren't right? Do you believe in being part of a team, a family, where helping one another to be at our best is paramount? Can you roll up your sleeves and get stuck in no matter what needs doing to succeed?
The role will involve:
- Payments Processing: Prepare and issue timely and accurate payment of invoice and credit note requests the Shared Service Centre on behalf of group and 3rd party external customers.
- Query Handling: Deliver efficient and effective resolution of all customer queries regarding the payment of invoices and credit notes.
- Relationship Management: Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the Shared Service Centre and Finance, supporting group and external 3rd party customers queries.
- Record Maintenance : Maintenance of accurate recording systems ensuring that payments are tracked from the point of generation through to payment.
- Task Processing: Complete a defined range of transactions using specified processes to ensure accurate processing of information.
- Workload Reporting: Provide regular feedback on work in progress and activity levels to Team Manager, to ensure workloads are appropriately managed and performance standards met.
- Procedural Awareness: Maintain awareness of relevant company policy and local procedures applying any updates or changes to own working practices, to ensure tasks are appropriately handled, right first time.
- Team Support: Assist fellow team members to ensure smooth operation of local team.
Ideally, you'll have some previous experience working in a customer service and administration. We're looking for someone with great communication and IT skills who will be comfortable with data entry and responding to customer queries. You will have a good knowledge of Microsoft packages, such as Word, Excel.
You'll join us on a temporary basis. There's a range of great benefits on offer too:
- The pay will be £10.69 per hour.
- You'll start with 28 days pro-rata annual leave year, but after 12 weeks this will increase to 34 days pro-rata (including bank holidays)
- There's good transport links nearby
- Covid 19 safe office environment.
Interested? Click 'apply' to start your application today.