We have a fantastic opportunity to join the world's most broadly-based healthcare company as a Customer Service Representative based in Wokingham. This role is a fulltime, temporary role for 6-12 months initially but could be extended, The role is working 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am - 5.00pm on Friday, paying £10.55 per hour.
This role is to support the UK market, so you will be dealing with inbound calls only from healthcare customers.
As the primary contact between the business and its customers, you will be expected to demonstrate excellent customer service with every interaction to ensure that every customer receives the same level of high service that you yourself would expect.
- Processing telephone orders, enquiries, complaints, and requests for information
- Arranging for returns and credits to customers' accounts
- Provide updates to customers and collect feedback on customer satisfaction
- Managing the relationship between stakeholders from all areas of the business
- Maintaining corporate SLAs and individual KPIs
- Responding to email enquiries from customers
- Maintaining customer and product knowledge
Skills and Experience
- Strong customer focus
- Effective communication skills in English - verbal and written
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment would be beneficial
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good computer skills including data input and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems would be useful
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Organisational, numerical and administrative skills
- Willingness to take ownership of issues and resolve them when necessary
- On-site car parking and cycle storage
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Comprehensive training
- Discounted staff shop.
- Annual bonus scheme
- Conveniently located to public transport links