Manpower is recruiting a Maintenance Technician with our client, a large food processor based in the Dungannon area.
We are preferably looking for an electrical bias however also open to multi-skilled candidates.
You'll join the plant maintenance team, carrying out routine planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of factory equipment.
4 week shift rotation
Weeks 1-2 early 6am - 2.30pm
Week 3 mid 8.30am - 5pm
Week 4 late 4pm - 12.30am
1 Saturday in 4, OT 1.5 over 40 hours and x2 for any Sundays
- Support with installation, maintenance and repairs on factory machinery and related equipment
- Follow planned maintenance schedules and reactive maintenance when required
- Identify and support with improvements on machinery to run at maximal efficiency
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance, repairs and fault finding machines
- Update computer and paper records on maintenance actions
What we are looking for
- Qualified in electrical or multi-skilled engineering discipline
- 3 years experience in a maintenance role within factory/ production setting
- Working knowledge of automated machinery and PLC controls
- Can diagnose, fault find and solve technical problems
- Can work effectively as part of a maintenance team
- Good electrical skills
Apply Now or give us a call for a chat in more detail!