At Manpower, we understand that there is more to bus driving than driving a bus. You play an essential role in keeping communities together and connected. You help tourists find their way by embracing your excellent customer service skills. You help the elderly make appointments and keep active. You are the welcoming and friendly face that brightens everyone's journey. We know it can be tough, but we also know that it can be a highly rewarding experience and we will help by providing the tools and support to make every day a 'wow' day.
As an employee of our client, you'll benefit from:
- Excellent pay and benefits - £13.50 per hour
- Free travel on all TFL routes and for your nominee after 3 months
- Support from our Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to our Benefits Platform which offers discounts to a wide range of retailers including: Apple, Adidas, Nike, Vue, Odeon, Sainsbury's, Asda, Morrisons and many more.
- Bespoke training and development
- Performance related incentives
- A smart, professional uniform
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance for all pension scheme members
- Retail discounts and salary sacrifice benefits
- Valid UK PCV licence and valid CPC (driver qualification card)
- Passion for great customer service
- An excellent driving history (no more than six penalty points, no drink driving offences in the last five years)
- A professional attitude to health and safety
- To be flexible, as we operate shifts, working any 5 days out of 7, over a minimum 38.00 hour working week
So, if you're looking to drive for a transport company with the best rates and best employee benefits within the industry, please provide a contact number, along with your CV and a member of the team will be in contact.