Job Title: Training Coordinator
Location: Remote worker with quarterly travel to our Somerset or Portsmouth office
Compensation: Attractive Salary + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF41053
This is your opportunity to join Babcock International responsible for ensuring and supporting the provision of excellent service to Emergency Service and Training customers and employees alike in relation to best practice classroom based training, eLearning and related services.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a positive, proactive and passionate individual who is delivery and solution focused as well as possessing great organisational and interpersonal skills. You will be willing to travel to our Somerset or Portsmouth office as and when the business need requires.
What will you be doing?
As a Training Coordinator you will play a key role ensuring that public scheduled and customer specific training events are delivered to the highest quality standards with the correct materials, trainers and facilities being available.
Your other duties will include:
* Ensuring the provision of advice, guidance and support on available training courses
* Liaising with delegates and departmental managers to book delegates onto training courses
* Managing the acceptance and processing of inbound provisional course bookings through to confirmation
* Issuing Joining Instructions and pre-course reading for public and corporate courses
* Managing changes venues and cancellations as appropriate
* Providing advice and support to other teams within EE&A
The experience you'll bring
* You must have or have the ability to obtain SC security clearance
* Skilled in the use of web-based IT systems (LMS, Contact Management System)
* Ability to produce reports from web-based IT systems used using standard reports and report wizards
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) to manipulate and analyse/present data
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* Share ownership scheme
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click here to here out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 12th January 2022