Manpower have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join the Account Support Team in Gosport.
The Account Support Team provides a broad range of support including Recruiting Management Staff, Support Office and Conference Facilities, Configuration Management, Asset Control and Purchasing, Mail Services and Reprographics.
Your main responsibilities will be, but not limited to, managing conference bookings and facilities, updating calendars, maintaining conference equipment, managing systems for new joiners, leavers and visitors, conducting inductions for new joiners and maintaining staff account lists.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel, and ability to absorb use of other IT systems.
- Proactive, self- motivated and self-starting.
- Efficient time management.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Able to respond and react to changing circumstances.
- To work as part of a team.
- Driving Licence (desirable) - to use company vehicle to meet/escort visitors and deliveries.
What we can offer you:
- £19,000 annual salary
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- 5 hours per week, Fixed Hours 0830 - 1630 Monday to Friday
- Full in-house induction with ongoing training to support your development
- Free eye care vouchers every 2 years (after 6 months service)
- Subsidised on site restaurant
- Free onsite parking
Please note due to the nature of this role all applicants must be able to obtain SC security clearance prior to commencing work which will be applied for on their behalf by Manpower. This will include a full criminal, employment and credit check. For further details on security clearance please visit: http://www.gov.uk/government/publications/united-kingdom-security-vetting-clearance-levels