Manpower are recruiting for a Prestigious Sporting Event taking place within multiple areas of Birmingham.
As this is a large scale project we are looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives to help support this event.
The requirements will be based out of sporting venues and warehouses within and surrounding B37
The event will take place in the months of July and August 2022 so we will be able to offer full time assignments within this period which is a perfect opportunity for students and those looking for seasonal work.
- You will be required to assist with loading and unloading of inbound vehicles
- Assembly of equipment and furniture
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the warehouse
- This is a physically demanding role and you will need to have some previous warehouse experience
- Pay Rate starting from £11.50 p/h
The working hours are as follows:
July to Aug 2022 - 4 on 4 off Days, 4 on 4 off Nights 0600-1800
The ideal candidate will have a hands on approach towards work and a positive can-do attitude. You will be subjected to a DBS check and vetting process.
Please note that these positions will start in July 2022 and will be ongoing through to September 2022.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY.