Field Service Engineer
Location - London
Rate of pay: £30 - £33 per hour via a Ltd Company
Contract Length: ongoing
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Field Service Engineer to work for a provider of trusted measurements and workflow solutions that enable the world's analytical, research and diagnostics laboratories to improve the quality of life for us all.
Job description and skills required for the role - Field Service Engineer
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on analytical instruments on client's sites
- Working on Chromatography / HPLC instrumentation / GC
- System care, troubleshooting and maintenance training for clients
- Using company equipment and software to accept or decline bookings, order parts, and record attendance.
Additional information -
- £30 - £33 per hour
- Must have your own Ltd company or happy to set one up (IR35 - out of scope)
- Flexible working hours available
- Successful candidates will be required to attend training leading to an accreditation this may be in UK OR EUROPE
Commutable from: London
Company also recruiting in Bristol, Swindon and Birmingham.
Other Job Titles: Field Service Engineer, Field Technician, Engineering