Dropbox builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 200,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we're transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
We believe technology should get out of the way, so there's no limit to what people can do. We're a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that's committed to realising ambitious ideas.
We're building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment programme across EMEA.
We are looking for a Training Content Specialist to join our CX - Training Team.
You will be working with a thoughtful, ambitious and creative team that's committed to meeting the needs of a dynamic, customer-centric organisation. The CX Training Team strives to understand the journey of the support agent and creates training that lead to the best possible customer journeys.
· Research source materials & work closely with subject matter experts to determine learning objectives for Customer Support Agents, including those in technical roles
· Gather content and layout Rise course (or similar) for training material to be delivered
· Work with training program manager to help revise existing training content to meet the training needs of the team and to ensure a consistent delivery experience
· Develop new course content based on product launches
· Analyze course performance with recommendations for improvements
· Ability to teach developed curriculum virtually
· 1-2 yrs of work experience in a training content related role, with familiarity into adult learning and/or educational theory
· Strong computer skills, including MS Office, Google Drive and Articulate360 experience are a must
· Storyline experience a plus
· Experience with digital research, analytical projects, writing projects and creating technical training