I have a superb opportunity for an Internal Recruiter to work for a Supply Chain and Logistics Solutions Company based in West London - Heathrow. Handling everything from logistics to customised shipping solutions. The role is office/wfm position that will require occasional travel to other sites.
My client is looking for a Inhouse Recruiter to join their busy UK HR Team. Reporting to the Recruitment Manager. You will be supporting Regional Managers with end-to-end recruitment from sourcing and screening candidates, interviewing through to on-boarding for your divisions.
- Operational Recruitment - Support full spectrum recruitment from a role being approved to replaying offer and candidate feedback
- Future Talent - Building a talent pool
- Interviewing - Support with recruitment activity including advising managers
- Applicant tracking systems - Updating all internal systems
- Compliance - ensuring all compliance to kept to date and helping with audits
- Projects - Leading and supporting in projects - career events/promoting company brand
- Commercial - delivering high quality candidate - cost saving
- Stakeholder management/customer services - Support & up skill managers
- A passionate 360 internal recruiter with a real focus on strong stakeholder engagement and creating a positive candidate journey.
- Solid experience of recruitment/internal recruitment (At least 2 years)
- Working on project such as career events or new way of attaching candidates
- Attention to detail
- Working in a team - building up relationships
- Experience of working within logistics/freight forwarding would be an advantage
Salary & Benefits:
Up to £43,500 including car allowance of £5,500, working 37.5 hours per week Mon-Fri (9.00am -5.30pm with some flexibility).
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday off
- 6% pension scheme
- Many more