Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate to become a Technology Concierge Engineer, working with our client, a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company based in the heart of Brighton.
Would you like to be part of an exciting team which delivers and improves technology capabilities, enabling colleagues to share information, collaborate better and communicate across digital channels? We need your expertise to do so.
Our Client's Technology Digital Workplace is seeking to recruit a new member of the Technology Concierge team in Brighton, who will support their deployment of world class experiences for colleagues & engineering teams globally. You will have access to cutting edge tools, working in a fast-paced environment where thinking outside of the box is championed.
You do not need to have had previous experience working in IT. But you need to want to work in Technology and are interested in Technology and want to give any customers visiting the Technology Concierge the World's best customer experience every day.
- Greeting customers in a professional manor
- Follow procedures to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Updating incidents and ensuring assets are correctly updated
- Educating customers on how to use EUC Tools to promote self service
- Work closely with other members of the team to both learn and transfer knowledge.
- Working within the Technologies Depot to image and send out devices to our customers
- Ensuring returns are kept up to date along with asset management database
In your role you must be:
- An excellent communicator, verbal and written with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Good at working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn quickly with systems, software, and procedures
- Team Player with proven communication, organizational, and strong interpersonal skills
- Confident taking initiative and making judgement calls
- Self-motivated, with keen attention to detail
- Bring a diverse mindset to the team and willing to challenge the status quo
- Able to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and would like to work in a vibrant, forward thinking environment, then apply here today!