Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to unleash the worlds creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there's a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Our mission in Dropbox is to simplify the way people work together. With a user base of over 500 million, the Customer Experience team simplifies how our customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on understanding the customer journey as well as where we can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience.
We believe that the best kind of support experience is the one that customers never need. And we're working hard to create the next generation of self-serve, enablement, and education experiences for our 500M+ users. We want to be where our customers, across web, social, and community - any device, any time.
We're embarking on a multi-year strategy to deliver intelligent self-support, enablement and engagement through a world class customer experience across web, social media, community, and mobile.
As an Online Test Analyst, you will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of tests in line with agreed plans and strategies.
- Develop project test strategies, plans, and process on CX properties and systems
- Analyse requirements to ensure they are testable. Develop comprehensive and well defined test cases and test scripts and ensure traceability back to requirements.
- Execute functional, non-functional, regression and integration test scripts
- Provide metrics for all testing activities including planning, preparation, execution, defects.
- Participate in defect triage discussions
- Performing exploratory, unstructured testing as time allows
- Reporting issues with reproducible steps, screenshots, and relevant information
- Reproducing and troubleshooting customer issues
- Escalating top issues
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience and a bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with front-end applications and websites
- Experience with testing on CX properties and systems is a nice to have, but not required
- Experience with testing on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a nice to have, but not required
- Proven experience as a QA test manager or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Working knowledge of issue tracking and test management software (e.g. Jira)
- Experience with multi-browser and mobile responsive test standards
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills
- Ability to document and troubleshoot issues
- Attention to detail
- Passion for improving user experience