I have a superb opportunity for an Internal Communications Manager to work for a Supply Chain & Logistics Solutions Company based in West London - Heathrow. Handling everything from logistics to customised shipping solutions. The role is office-based position
As ICM you will be working closely with the CEO, Senior Management Team (SMT), HR and the wider business acting as the eyes, ears, and voice of the organisation to ensure all colleagues are kept engaged, motivated, and well informed about the company vision, goals, and key change initiatives.
- Communications - Act as the voice of SMT to ensure communication to the business are appropriate in both content and format.
- Project Management - Project manage key internal communications projects (e.g., sustainability comms, significant change management programmes), collaborating with teams across the UK and IE
- Platforms - Deliver exciting and engaging communications campaigns using a variety of platforms (e.g., videos, leadership briefings, social media, newsletters etc)
- Content production - Design, plan, deliver and improve the monthly & quarterly company newsletters, newscasts etc
- Campaign Management - Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organisational perception and reputation. Work closely with HR Recruitment to produce strong narratives to support employer branding.
- Training and Upskilling - Develop and deliver communications training and coaching as required
- Effectiveness of Campaigns - Continuously improve communications channel infrastructure, drawing on insight from evaluation to ensure effective targeting of messages.
- Experience in planning, managing, and delivering internal communications
- Degree level in related field desirable (e.g., English Language, Journalism, communications public relations)
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with proven ability to create effective relationships at all levels
- Proven experience in leadership communications and interacting with senior leaders
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading and verbal communications skills
Salary & Benefits:
Up to £55,000 with excellent benefits - Pension (6%) and 25 days holiday plus bank holiday plus birthday off. Invest with continual training and development with work/life balance.