We are currently recruiting Level 1 Technical Analysts on a temporary basis (approx 6 months - however may be extended or become perm) for within our Service Desk environment in Greenock. The main objective of the Service Desk is to act as the single point of contact between service providers and the Client on a day to day basis. It is also a focal point for reporting new incidents, requesting updates in existing incidents and making service requests and logging IMACs.
The role will be based from home however hybrid working will be implemented once the office location fully opens inline with Covid guidelines.
- Be available to take calls from end-users as the first point of contact
- Answer all telephone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Demonstrate high levels of customer services skills to improve the end-user experience
- Demonstrate a high level of technical ability to improve first-time fix rate
- Arrange and perform customer callbacks to ensure a high level of desk fixes
- Ensure all SLA targets are monitored, when working with tickets
- Be an effective team member, contributing ideas within and also outside areas of responsibility
- Maintain effective communication with the Service Desk team members and resolver groups
- Work as part of a team, coordinated by their Service Leaders
- Have a detailed understanding of Service Desk responsibilities and service level target
- Ensure a thorough knowledge of Front Office & Back Office Procedures and Processes
- Ensure an understanding of the client's company structure and location
- Ensure an understanding of the support provided by the Service desk
- Knowledge of all tools used; e.g Service Now, Remedy , Go To Assist, etc
- Display good interpersonal skills
- Good communications being tactful and diplomatic to the user's problems
- Use all Service desk tools to assist in logging and resolving users problems including Knowledge Base
- Escalate all user concerns and dissatisfaction with the service to the Service Leader
- Ensure that the escalation process is invoked for all calls when relevant
- Assist, where necessary, in any additional tasks from Service Leaders
- Proactively work with Service Leaders to actively improve the service
- Service Desk meetings as required
- Promote and grow customer confidence in the service desk's ability
- Technical knowledge in networks, Software, and Hardware
- Thorough knowledge of Go to Assist
- Flexible with working hours
- Team Player
- Good time management/organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Proactive to improve Service desk performance
- Decision maker
Interested? Apply Now!