Manpower are currently recruiting for a Support Service Supervisor to work within a prestigious organisation based in Nuneaton.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proactively build constructive customer relationships through effective communication and liaison both internally and externally.
- Ensure that installations are delivered and completed on time in full.
- Ensure that all service calls are covered by a suitably qualified engineer and delivered within target service standards, delivering customer care excellence.
- Oversee the allocation of resources depending on the installation size and complexity to ensure quality of customer service.
- Achieve "right first time" status minimum 95% installations/ service calls.
- Proactively participate in the reduction in less than 60 day service calls.
- Reporting to Regional Service Manager on a daily basis or as required to highlight performance and improvement opportunities
- Review functional performance data to deliver and measure productivity, performance and costs.
- Monitor internal (regional) and external (site, customer) quality issues and develop corrective and preventative actions.
- Maintain and enhance business processes and systems and continually improve procedures to maximize operating efficiency.
- Manage workload of administrator
- Attend daily progress meetings with other internal departments
- Ensure accurate completion of Special Measures Sheets for Key Accounts
- Liaise with Support Services / Tech Reps regarding install/dismantles within an agreed timely manner, ensuring correct delivery sequencing /RAMS and schedules.
- Vehicle Management.
- Ensure that Crimson inspections are conducted on time and issued to the relevant vehicle/person
- Ensure that safe working practices are adhered to and strive to achieve "zero harm" in line with SHEQ policy.
- Ensure that safe working practices are adhered on customer sites in line with company SHEQ policy and procedures and Customer SHEQ policies.
- Be a role model, acting in a professional manner and ensure that good constructive working relationships are maintained at all times.
- Effectively manage, develop and coach direct reports in line with corporate processes and procedures.
- Ensure that all employees within the function have clear objectives which are effectively managed through performance reviews, development plans and other people processes in order to maximize performance and talent potential.
- Proactively encourage the use of all people policies and procedures such as reward and recognition initiatives etc.
- Oversee the maintenance of all training records and qualifications where there is a business/legal requirement.
- Carry out regular Tool Box Talks, these need to be documented and signed by Management representative and Drivers.
- Issue and control of Support Service Engineers PPE and update of records
- Ensure that direct reports, and their teams, understand and comply with all relevant Company rules, agreements, policies, procedures and with all relevant legislative requirements and code of practice.
Experience and Skills Required
- High level of leadership skills and capability
- High Level of drive, energy and initiative
- Tenacious with high standards of achievement.
- Good Team Player and proven ability to make independent decisions
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, results orientation
- Good ability to plan and anticipate
- Strong communications and relationship building skills.
- Customer Focused
Work Experience / Skills & Knowledge.
- Ability to plan/schedule transport vehicles efficiently and effectively
- Strong geographical UK knowledge
- Fast paced Logistics background
- Good level of skill in Microsoft Office products, IT systems in general
- Good understanding and knowledge of current regulations in regarding to Working Time Directive and Driver's Tachograph restrictions.
- Ability to handle a high volume of telephone calls and conflicting priorities
- Familiar with working in a high-pressure environment
- Trouble shooting experience.
- Full clean driving license.
This is a temp to perm position working 37.5 hours between 8am - 5.30pm paying £13.00 - £14.36 per hour with an immediate start.