Manpower are delighted to be working with an amazing client recruiting for a HR Advisor. The role will provide the opportunity to learn and assist in large HR projects.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries.
- Draft and administer HR-related documentation such as offer letters and leavers letters.
- Assist in the recruitment process, including creating job descriptions, CV sifting, arranging
and attending interviews.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies.
- Maintain employee and general files (electronic and hard copies).
- Ensure security for all HR related information.
- Co-ordinate training and meetings carried out internally, including sending out invitations,
reserving and setting up rooms, organising lunches.
- Manage the inbox and respond in a timely manner.
- Create personnel files for all new starters and ensure that all documentation is present and
- Work in collaboration with the Payroll team to ensure correct information is provided
quickly and accurately.
- Maintain the newly implemented HR system, supporting managers and employees to use
- Request employment references and DBS checks for new starters.
- Assist with employee relation issues including note-taking at investigations/disciplinary
meetings as and when required.
- Support the business with all areas of ER, including grievances, performance management,
disciplinary and all day to day matters.
- Assist in the creation or distribution of organisation communication.
- Assist managers with the induction process.
- Assist with maintaining the company social media pages.
- Assist with the day-to-day running of the HR functions and duties.
- Ensure confidentiality of the department at all times.
This list is not exhaustive and the position holder may be required to undertake other duties
commensurate within the position as required. The Company reserves the right to amend duties
and responsibilities in response to changing business circumstances.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to build and maintain strong working relationships with managers across the business
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Be computer literate with strong knowledge of Excel
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and able to manage own time effectively
- Be able to juggle a varied and busy workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable and confident making suggestions and recommendations to the business for improvements
- CIPD level 5 desired
- Understanding of BRC
- Attend weekly Health and Safety/HACCP meetings with the team
- Ensure Warehouse and site rules are upheld
- Promote good practice
- Report any Safety concerns
- Follow all safe working procedures
- Wear the correct PPE at all times
- Abide by the clean as you go policy
- Background in logistics and transport
Working hours - Mon - Fri - 9am-5pm (45 minute paid break)
Salary Range £30,000-£35,000
Please apply with an up to date CV or apply