Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Fault management and rectification across the Infrastructure.
* To give technical support of all Desktop platforms to second line fix across Babcock International Group within the agreed performance criteria.
* Ensure Operational and Technical Documentation is maintained to agreed standards.
* To provide second line technical support through agreed Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators.
* Provide second line fault fix to agreed SLA's
* Provide second line request resolution to agreed standards and KPI's
* Maintain Desktop environments to agreed standards.
* Maintain Operational and Technical Documentation to agreed standards.
* Provide desktop application support where required.
* Satisfied customer base.
* Provide excellent customer service to the end customer
* Provide organised and regular communication regarding calls to the end customer
* Demonstrate a strong team working capability and support colleagues
What do I need to do the role?
Qualification and Experience
* Experience of working in a Service Delivery environment
* Proven experience of working in accordance with Service Level Agreements
Technical and Specialist Knowledge
* Knowledge of the ITIL environment and process essential
* Ability to problem solve complex technical issues
* Provide 2nd Line desktop support to users in a MS Win7 and Win10 environment.
* Configure and provide support for business use mobile devices.
* Answering support queries via phone, email and in person.
* Work with a service desk tool to ensure requests are logged, updated and closed to agreed SLA's.
* Resolve any problems/queries relating to the PC's, laptops, Printers, LAN, Videoconference, and other IT and telecommunications systems.
* Liaise with by 3rd line teams to provide support to server and network equipment.
Key Behavioural Competencies
* Customer focussed
* A confident and self-motivated team player
* Excellent people skills
* Excellent planning skills
* Comfortable working across a multi-disciplined IT environment, and diverse business
* Ability to work collaboratively with others
* Flexible can do attitude, with a positive customer focus
* Able to work effectively to deadlines and prioritise efficiently
* Focused on quality and attention to detail
* Ownership skills
* Excellent time management skills
What else do I need to know?
* You should hold or have ability to obtain SC Clearance and potentially DV Clearance