Job Title: Senior HR Business Partner
Location: Flexible Home working with significant time required in Portsmouth and London
Compensation: Competitive + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Role ID 40376
Reporting to the HR Director Group Office and Corporate Services, this role will manage the delivery of support to relevant teams, through a high level of HR competence and business insight across a broad generalist field.
You will act as trusted advisor for strategic matters on complex situations, being able to demonstrate leadership through drive, influence, delivery of outcomes, and leadership of people & programmes.
This is a crucial role where you will develop relationships with Line of Business Directors and business leads, and will work shoulder to shoulder with the business providing a quality service.
Who we are looking for?
You will have extensive relevant HR experience gained in a large complex organisation with multiple stakeholders being seen as a business partnering expert. As well this, you will be operationally engaged to drive rigour and the continued enhancement of the employee experience.
You will have proven knowledge of Employment Law theory and implementation, HR practices, combined with experience in local change management. In addition, evidence of leading Employee and Industrial Relations success are key to this role.
What will you be doing?
* Working closely with the business to ensure that the local business plan is met through local people solutions.
* Create a compelling vision through which to excite, engage and empower your teams. You will energise and align people to deliver outstanding performance.
* Provide HR Consultancy to Senior level stakeholders within the business
* Mentoring and coaching the team of HRBPs and Advisors alongside the HR Director
The experience you'll bring
* Extensive experience delivering the full employment lifecycle
* Experience working as part of a leadership team coupled with the effective management of teams, testing and challenging the status quo
* Policy development and implementation.
* Commercially astute, with experience working in a fast paced multi-site environment.
* Level 7 CIPD or working towards however we value difference and don't have a fixed idea when it comes to background or education, provided you can show the required level of experience and impact.
* You must have the ability to obtain BPSS security clearance
What a role with Babcock offers?
Use this section to showcase the benefits on offer. List the benefits and perks they will receive e.g.
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
Babcock Corporate Services (BCS) is a global function, with our largest site being Lakeside in Portsmouth, but we operate from multiple sites around the world. BCS supplies and operates all IT, security, procurement, and finance Shared Services. We are embedded alongside the operations that we serve, enabling us to maintain close working relationships that support delivery to our customers. We drive standardisation, simplification and automation across Babcock, to help generate sustainable value for the group and our external customers.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.