Job Title: Information Support Assistant (ISA)
Location: Alnwick, Northumberland, GB, NE66 3JF
Compensation: £ 20,162.00 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF41085
We have an exciting opportunity to join a busy team within the Information Hub (I-Hub) at Royal Air Force Boulmer. The RAF is currently going through a period of change within its Information Technology tasks, Babcock, as the contractor are engaged by the authority to provide manpower for this task, embedded with RAF personnel.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone to join us and complement the friendly, motivated, energetic and supportive team in the role of iAdmin Information Support Assistant (ISA). As an ISA, you'll be part of the Engineering Support Team providing support to RAF Boulmer and its parented units which are based country wide.
What will you be doing?
* Assist the Information Manager in the management, maintenance, configuration and control of all documentation on MoDNet.
* IHub front desk point of contact, delivering high level, dedicated and quality customer support.
* The day to day administration of the Unit shared working environment on SharePoint
* Act as a Super User and Local Security Officer (LSO) progressing MoDNet account taskings through the MoDNet Catalogue.
* Administer MoDNet user accounts for Unit personnel.
* Routine use of Outlook to manage emails and calendars, and file and folder management.
The experience you'll bring
* 2 GCSE at Grade C or better, one of these qualifications must be in English language. Recognised equivalents accepted.
* Proficient with 'Outlook', 'Excel' and 'Office' packages.
* ICDL/ECDL Licence Level 2 or above.
- You must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 16/01/2022