Every great company needs well trained and motivated people.
This opportunity is perfect if you can inspire and take the lead to manage, organise, and deliver training to build world-class manufacturing operator training and learning & development, to go from 'good to great'.
You will be 'the' Site Training person, a 'hands-on' Trainer, Assessor and Coordinator - responsible for developing and delivering, training to 130 employees.
Focus of the role:
- Lead, manage, organise compliance and mandatory training
- SOPs - write/update, validate, control, and train and assess against SOPs
- Source cost-effective learning solutions to meet compliance and development needs
- Evaluate of learning solutions and outcomes
- Support the preparation of monthly budgets
- Develop and deliver L&D/training plans
- Partner and work closelywith the Continuous Improvement Team
- Meet audit requirements
- Ensure Site training/skills matrices and records are up to date
- Manage and deliver workplace operator training for drivers
- Organise and deliver inductions for new starters and agency staff
- Use digital tools to ensure training management administration is current
- Support L&D programmes and initiatives such as: Apprenticeships, Graduate programmes and NVQs
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- A formal training qualification
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Relationship building skills and customer service mindset
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Gets things done quickly and to a high standard
- Actively challenges the status quo to drive continuous improvement
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today and we can discuss further.