Maintenance Shift Engineer
Ashby de la Zouch - £44k, plus overtime
Are you an experienced engineer with City & Guilds or HNC in mechanical or electrical engineering?
Can you commit to a continental, slow rotating shift pattern/panama shift?
The successful candidate will be an integral member of the engineering function providing a comprehensive electrical, mechanical and maintenance engineering service to safely sustain and improve production operating efficiencies in line with the continued growth of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Repair and maintenance of production and ancillary equipment, property and facilities ensuring downtime is kept to a minimum and in line with the requirements of the production process and plan
- Create PPM schedules, maintaining accurate maintenance records and completing data entry records within appropriate timescales
- Responding to requests from production for engineering assistance and monitoring visual management boards to ensure flagged items are dealt with
- Working with the production teams to improve their knowledge of the equipment and ability to quickly identify problems and resolve where appropriate, or refer
Ideally you will have experience on the following:
- Bagging machines
- Multi head weighers/check weighers
- Pick and Place robots
- Automated case packing machinery
- Industrial oil frying machines
Don't delay, apply today to find out more!