I am currently recruiting for an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to join a national health organisation. This is full time fixed term position for 12 months with a hybrid of working from home and also the head office.
This role involves:
- Providing effective and efficient recruitment administration to support the smooth running of the recruitment department
- To learn and develop in the work environment through instruction and training.
- To continuously contribute to the progression and development of the Recruitment department and the Recruitment Team through the provision of a high-quality service
- To provide general and effective administrative support to the Recruitment Team.
- To answer routine queries arising from staff regarding recruitment issues.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the HR systems
- Effective correspondence with applicants
- To support at careers fairs and recruitment events.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous volume recruitment experience ideally within health care
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and organisational skills
- Driving licence is preferred