Shift Maintenance Technician - Lurgan
Continental shift days & nights
We are recruiting a Maintenance Technician with our manufacturing client based at their modern site near Lurgan.
Mechanical, electrical or multi-skilled candidates are welcome
Competitive shift pay rate on offer + overtime rates, with further perks such as company pension, company bonus, subsidised canteen.
Joining the shift maintenance team you will carry out maintenance and repairs to factory machinery, ensuring equipment runs at optimal efficiency and reliability.
- Maintenance and repair tasks on production machinery
- Work to planned maintenance schedules
- Carry out reactive maintenance and breakdown support when required
- Fault find and problem solve machines
- Work as part of a team on shift, covering when required
- Record maintenance logs and any issues that need flagged
What we are looking for
- Level 3 qualified in mechanical/ electrical discipline
- Similar maintenance experience in a production environment
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems
- Knowledge of PLC systems
- Experience with fault finding on production machinery
Apply Now or get in touch for more info!