Are you looking for a role that offers an exciting environment that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for you!
Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate to become a Talent Sourcer, working with our client, a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company based in the heart of Brighton.
- Working within the Global Talent Team based in Brighton (hybrid)
- Demonstrate business acumen and understanding of the business
- Communicate trends, market intelligence insights and provide proactive sourcing guidance to drive future recruitment activity
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Be a subject matter expert in recruitment within the business, with clear understanding of the global recruitment process and policy
- Source and identify candidates through traditional and non-traditional sourcing channels, while building and maintaining robust active and passive candidate pipeline
- Use specialist market/industry knowledge to assist with development and ongoing management of pre-qualified candidate talent pools using CRM systems
- Recommend and drive improvements to the local sourcing strategy and pipeline by actively interfacing with Managers
- Supporting Recruiters to manage hiring volume and headcount goals, gathers key input for candidate slates
- Review applications, conduct first round interview and provide feedback on and to candidates
- Communicate proactively and in a timely manner with candidates, recruiters and recruitment coordinators
In your role you must be:
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Confident taking initiative and making judgement calls
- Highly empathetic with an accomplished telephone manner
- A team player, working in a highly supportive and collaborative environment
- Computer Literate
- Well-presented and professional
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and would like to work in a vibrant, forward thinking environment, then apply here today!