Join our team before the 31st January 2022 and remain with us until 31st March 2022 for £600 bonus payment!
A payment of £600 gross if you remain with us until 31st March 2022 (subject to the terms).
- Rewarding work helping to save lives - This is a vital role of assembling and transforming raw materials into high quality PPE products supporting the NHS
- Take advantage of an immediate start available across all our shift patterns, you will also be fast tracked to your start date
- To make your commute easier from Greenock, Port Glasgow or Paisley, we now offer free transportation to and from site - we also have free parking onsite and a canteen
- We make work-life balance and your safety a priority - our team achieve this through a 3-day working week. We have also made significant investment in our processes and safety measures with task rotation
- You will earn a competitive annual salary of £22,900k with 33 days holiday pro rata
- Tell all your friends and family about how great it is to work with us and potentially earn £200 referral bonus per successful referral (subject to terms)
- Mechanical and manual assembly
- Carrying out visual quality checks
- Labelling and packing of finished products
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are adhered to
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good dexterity and hand to eye co-ordination
- Ability to work accurately at a fast pace
Successful candidates will work on a rotational shift pattern of 2 weeks of days (£10.64) and 2 weeks of nights (£14.89) working either Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday or Thursday, Friday and Saturday with overtime opportunities available.
As the role involves night work and machinery operation, you must be over the age of 18.
If this role interests you, do not hesitate Apply Now!